Come join us!
Join our amazing team of marketing professionals. When you work at Visible One, you’re not just joining a team of creative minds but also a team of dedicated digital marketers with the objective of achieving business success for our clients through our expertise. We offer attractive remuneration packages and outstanding career development opportunities. If you think you’re one of us, we’d love you to join us. Let’s work and shape the future together.
- Perform digital, mobile, and social media marketing activities
- Responsible for writing online content and other marketing platforms and campaigns
- Formulate and execute marketing strategies to increase sales
- Provide customer support and managing customer relationships by responding to general enquiries
- Any other duties as assigned
- Knowledgeable in social media and web-related campaigns is an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills, possess initiative and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivated, dedicated and hardworking
- Able to think and write strategically
- Good written and spoken English
- Find and develop new clientele base and foster relationship with existing clients to bring in sales
- Contact prospective clients and provide them with information on the company and the services provided
- Schedule appointments, calls, and meetings with clients to show the services features or offer advice
- Follow up on customers who have shown interest in a particular service
- Guide potential and existing clients to determine and fulfill their purchase needs
- Develop sales and marketing strategies aimed at fulfilling targeted goals
- Not necessary but relevant sales experience would be an advantage
- High-quality customer service expertise
- Possess creative and innovative sales ideas
- Possess excellent time and project management capabilities
- Be able to do very well at internet and web-related marketing
- Be able to absorb information in a timely manner
- Have an excellent interpersonal skill
- Be able to network and negotiate
- Preparing quotations and contracts
- Checking on customer payment status
- Attend to customer complaints and give after-sales support when requested
- Handle the processing of all services availed with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Admin related duties
- Good communication skills and customer service oriented
- Must be a co-operative team player
- Well-organized and with an ability in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of commitment
* Interested applicants please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Kindly indicate your expected salary and availability.
* Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For enquiries, please contact us at (+65) 6254 6712.